This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Customer service formWe make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

If you have a complaint please contact the Practice Manager  or, alternatively, you can raise complaints about a GP or GP services with NHS England on 0300 311 2233 or by email

the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) can manage complaints relating to provider organisations such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service and commissioning decisions. Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly. If you do wish the CCG to manage your complaint then please contact the CCG via the following email address More details can also be found on the CCG website at

If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact Hampshire Advocacy, Havant & East Hants Mind, Leigh Park Community Centre, Dunsbury Way, Havant PO9 5BG. Tel:023 8077 6657                                    Website:

You can also obtain advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB). Their service is free and independent of the NHS.

If you still remain dissatisfied following an investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contacted by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See for more information.

 Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website